As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath, there is nothing more important to us than your health and safety. Agile Physical Therapy is open during our normal business hours for in-clinic visits as well as virtually for telehealth. The team at Agile has been busy the last few months preparing our clinics with safety measures that exceed CDC standards. We are committed to using our skills and resources to help keep you healthy.
See below for a more in-depth look at our current practices:
What EXACTLY are we doing to keep you safe in clinic?
- All treatment tables and exercise equipment are separated by more than 6 feet.
- We are limiting the number of people in our clinics at any time to help maintain social distancing.
- Break rooms, bathrooms, treatment tables, equipment, and all common areas are being disinfected hourly. We use disinfectants approved by the CDC that are effective against COVID-19. Our clinic is also cleaned daily by a professional service.
- Hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19 is available to all employees and patients throughout the clinic. All employees are washing hands before and after contact with any patient.
- Therapists and patients are asked to wear masks at all times while in the clinic. All staff members will be provided personal protective equipment and we will distribute masks, free of charge, to any patients who may not have any on hand.
- Patients are asked to wait in their car if they arrive more than 5 minutes early to avoid congregating in the waiting area. We have also implemented virtual paperwork and ask that you do all your scheduling over the phone to limit contact.
- We are implementing extra screening precautions for staff and patients including taking temperatures with contactless thermometers upon entry to the clinic.
- We are proud to leverage air purification devices by Molekule, which are proven to destroy the widest range of pollutants compared to traditional air purifiers. This includes the destruction of airborne viruses, bacteria, mold, VOCs and allergens. All treatment areas, staff offices, and private treatment rooms are equipped with a Molekule air purifier.
In addition to all of the above safety precautions we are constantly adding additional measures both small and large to increase safety for our staff and patients. If you have any suggestions as to how we can further improve safety please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What options do I have if I do not feel safe coming to the clinic?
We offer 1:1 virtual physical therapy sessions with a licensed Physical Therapist virtually. Telehealth Physical Therapy is an effective way to continue treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic, or anytime you are unable to visit a clinic. Check out our Telehealth page for more information and to request an appointment today!