Intake Coordinator – San Mateo, CA
Intake Coordinator – San Mateo, CA
Agile Physical Therapy is a growing, physical therapist-owned private practice providing therapy services for several locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles.
Agile Physical Therapy provides evaluation and treatment of orthopedic and sports-related injuries, hand therapy, women’s and men’s health. Our mission is to transform the design, delivery, and teaching of health services to optimize the wellbeing of our patients, our people and our communities.
In addition to our 6 private clinics, we also work with integrated on-site employer-based care at some of the area’s leading technology companies, and have collaborative physical therapy clinics located within group medical practices. We are a leader in telehealth physical therapy since 2019 and have high quality, in-house, telehealth training for orthopedics, vestibular, and hand specialties.
We are seeking an extremely capable and preferably experienced individual to add to our reception team. Our clinic focuses on providing a professional, personal, unique and incomparable experience to our patients. It is our goal not only to meet our patient’s needs, but also to far exceed their expectations on what the patient experience standard should be. We are looking for someone with an upbeat, energetic and outgoing personality and “WOW!” factor that will create lasting impressions on our patients as well as staff.
Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, professional attitude as well as appearance, and beyond stellar customer service skills and use of judgment.
- Greeting patients by phone and in person
- Clinic opening and closing responsibilities
- Performing credit card transactions
- Utilizing clinic management software to schedule and support therapy staff
- Maintaining patient account balances
- Maintaining patient privacy
- Background in customer service – demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, confidant and customer-oriented manner.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – ability to speak clearly and thoughtfully when dealing with patients and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task while still performing and completing high quality work.
- College degree preferred
- Adept in the use of web based programs (ie: gmail, google drive, excel word, etc.).
- Technology savvy – able and willing to learn new web based software used for clinic scheduling, payment processing and patient management.
- General knowledge and understanding health plans, reimbursement and deductibles is a plus.
Competitive compensation and full benefits package offered, including health insurance, quarterly bonus program, 401K, team building events and online platforms, profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays, continuing education allowance, paid parental leave, employee assistance program, short and long-term disability insurance, and a robust staff recognition program.
Agile’s CEO Marc Guillet was named Healthcare CEO of the Year in 2020 by Business Worldwide Magazine – read the press release here
Great Place to Work-Certified™ 99% – click here to learn more
Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2021
Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2021
Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Job Type: Full-time
- San Mateo
- Redwood City
Haideh Plock, PT, DPT, ATC-Ret
Director of Talent, Agile Physical Therapy
Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Board-Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
Email: [email protected]