Physical Therapist Job – Los Altos, CA
Physical Therapist Job – Los Altos, CA
We are hiring a full-time physical therapist for our Los Altos location. Our Los Altos location is unique because it is actually inside of a personal training gym. Agile partners with a personal training gym to offer physical therapy, personal training, and guidance in all areas of health and fitness, including nutrition and massage.
Agile Physical Therapy is a growing, physical therapist-owned private practice providing therapy services for several locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles.
Agile Physical Therapy provides evaluation and treatment of orthopedic and sports-related injuries, hand therapy, women’s and men’s health. Our mission is to transform the design, delivery, and teaching of health services to optimize the wellbeing of our patients, our people and our communities. We are looking for dedicated and experienced clinicians with strong manual skills interested in treating an active orthopedic patient population. Being a part of our team means being a part of our family. Agile works with you to help discover your passions, whether it's deepening your clinical knowledge through one of our education programs or developing your leadership skills through our newly launched leadership program.
In addition to our 6 private clinics, we also work with integrated on-site employer-based care at some of the area’s leading technology companies, and have collaborative physical therapy clinics located within group medical practices. We are a leader in telehealth physical therapy since 2019 and have high quality, in-house, telehealth training for orthopedics, vestibular, and hand specialties. You can expand your skill set with these trainings and give care to those who can’t attend in-person. We have several exciting opportunities available. Join our established and well-respected practice at one of our multiple locations.
At Agile you will be part of an energetic team who:
- Provides premier, one-on-one individualized care to every patient.
- Has access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment, a large exercise area, and an anti-gravity treadmill.
- Is active in political advocacy for the physical therapy profession.
- Provides the opportunity for professional advancement through an on-site orthopedic residency program, women’s health residency, manual therapy fellowship program, and hand therapy fellowship. Prioritizes evidence-based practice and career-long learning, including journal clubs, hosting speakers and guest lecturers, and a generous continuing-education budget.
Join our experienced staff of physical and occupational therapists with advanced certifications including OCS, SCS, ATC, CSCS, WCS, CHT, and FAAOMPT.
Competitive compensation and full benefits package offered, including quarterly performance bonuses, health insurance, 401K, team building events and online platforms, profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays, continuing education allowance, paid parental leave, employee assistance program, short and long-term disability insurance, and a robust staff recognition program.
Agile’s CEO Marc Guillet was named Healthcare CEO of the Year in 2020 by Business Worldwide Magazine – read the press release here
Great Place to Work-Certified™ 99% – click here to learn more
Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2021
Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2021
Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Prefer minimum 2 years previous orthopedic and / or sports experience.
- Advanced certification/training preferred (OCS, CSCS, etc)
- Active CA licensure
- Masters or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution
- Strong interpersonal and clinical skills
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Haideh Plock, PT, DPT, ATC-Ret
Director of Talent, Agile Physical Therapy
Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Board-Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist