Agile PT is Hosting Chad E. Cook PT, PhD, MBA, FAPTA
Key Event Info:
- Date: Saturday July 22nd
- Cost: $250
- Special student price: $75
- University Club of Palo Alto, 3277 Miranda Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Time: 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Light lunch, and refreshments will be included
- Dress: Comfortably
- Con-Ed: 8 Hours for PT & OT
Key Speaker Info:
- Chad Cook, PT, PhD, MBA, FAPTA, FAAOMPT, is a professor at Duke University and the program director of the Doctor of Physical Therapy division with a Category A appointment in the Duke Clinical Research Institute. He is a clinical researcher, physical therapist, and profession advocate with a long-term history of clinical care excellence and service and 19 years of academic experience.
- In this 8-hour course, Chad will be covering a variety of topics based on his current interest and research, including:
- Optimizing the patient experience
- Engagement-based care and where does pain neuroscience fit within that
- Lab on utilizing strategies on managing pain behaviors.
- Pain Phenotypes
- Contextual factors- what is it and what does it mean (including patient experience)
- What does “evidence based care” look like
- Precision medicine – myth or goal?