To get started, fill out
the form below.
And someone from our staff will contact you with next steps.
on a recent
Right now, we are offering telehealth for Orthopaedic and Women’s Health issues.
- Acute injuries such as spraining an ankle
- Chronic injuries such as long term low back pain
- If you’re unable to leave your house
- Long wait lists for in person care
Who are the physical therapists?
A select few have been extensively trained in treating injuries virtually to get you the best, most effective care from your home or office!
What do real people have to say?
Being a new mom and only one month postpartum, I knew I couldn’t easily make a PT appointment in person. I’ve had such great experiences with Agile team in the past and was thrilled to learn about their telemedicine options. Christin was an amazing therapist and helped me diagnose and treat what several doctors were unable to do. Christin diagnosed me and came up with a treatment plan with exercises… I’m now back to normal and have Christin to thank! I highly highly recommend Agile’s telemedicine service, and Christin especially. Thank you!”
Does my insurance cover telehealth appointments?
In our experience, most health plans have covered these services however, every insurance company is different. We’re happy to check with your insurance prior to your appointment to make sure you’re covered.
What if I’m not in California for the telehealth visit?
If you’re not located in California, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, or Maine you cannot be seen by our telehealth providers, as this is where our telehealth providers are licensed.
What devices will work?
The app works on most iOS and Android smartphones and computers, just make sure it’s updated to the latest version.
How should I prepare for my telehealth visit?
- Make sure you’re in a private space with some room to move around.
- Make sure all browsers are up to date and you have a strong internet connection.
- Wear clothes you can move around in (tight skirts or shirts can make it hard to get full motion).
- If using a phone, make sure to have something to prop it up against.
Do I need a prescription for my telehealth visit?
California state law allows patients to have direct access to physical therapists. What this means is that you can now receive physical therapy, even virtually, without a physician’s referral/prescription.