Dr. Siri, Dr. Noom or as he prefers, Noom, graduated from the University of Southern California's Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy program. He is Residency and Fellowship trained and a Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedics and Sports. He serves on the Senior Faculty for Agile's Orthopedic Residency and Manual Therapy Fellowship programs.
Noom applies an eclectic approach to his practice that includes, but is not limited to, Mobilization and HVLA techniques, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, Movement Analysis, Sports Performance, Strength Training, and Pain Neuroscience. He believes for any treatment plan to be successful the patient/clinician relationship has to be established and at a minimum, be based on trust, compassion, collaboration, and honest dialogue.
In his free time Noom is a snowboarder, tennis player, MMA novice, golfer and rock climber but mainly enjoys spending time with his wife, son and dog. Their favorite activities include going on hikes, visiting the beach, going to the park, and the occasional trip to visit family and friends.
Where you can find Noom
Services by Noom
Noom's Certifications & Specialties
- PT - Physical Therapist
- DPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy
- SCS - Sports Certified Specialist
- OCS - Orthopaedic Certified Specialist
- FAAOMPT - Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
- CSCS - Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Orthopaedic Residency and Sports and Orthopaedic Fellowship trained